The Art of Science
Art from researchers in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences is featured prominently in an ongoing exhibit.
Researchers from LAS are fitting contributors for an ongoing art exhibition linking science, communities, and art. Images in the exhibit, called The Art of Science: Images from the Institute for Genomic Biology 2.0, are derived from research at the U of I that addresses issues in the environment, health, and energy use and production. See more about the exhibit.
More LAS News Articles
- U of I Scientist Braves a Nor’easter and Is the First to Use a New Radar to Study Weather
- Capital Program Installs New Art Displays in Lincoln Hall
- Researchers Find Gender and Racial Imbalance in Fields that Cherish ‘Innate’ Intelligence
- LAS Program Receives Mellon Grant to Advance Emerging Areas of Study
- LAS Students Win Competitive Scholarships to Study Abroad
College of LAS News
- All 2015 News
- News Archive
- Email Newsletter
- LASNews Magazine
- Class Notes