The Art of Science
Art from researchers in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences is featured prominently in an ongoing exhibit.
Researchers from LAS are fitting contributors for an ongoing art exhibition linking science, communities, and art. Images in the exhibit, called The Art of Science: Images from the Institute for Genomic Biology 2.0, are derived from research at the U of I that addresses issues in the environment, health, and energy use and production. See more about the exhibit.
More LAS News Articles
- A New Award for Student Entrepreneurship Is Generating Results
- New Partnership Looks to Deepen Our Understanding of Literature through Big Data
- The Shocking Rise of the Third Reich Continues to Spark Passions in Germany
- U of I Lab Probes Ancient DNA, Tracks Movement of Native Americans
- Two from College of LAS Win National Medal of Science
- Promising Astrophysicist Receives Boost in Making Big Data More Useful
College of LAS News
- All 2014 News
- News Archive
- Email Newsletter
- LASNews Magazine
- Class Notes