The Art of Science
Art from researchers in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences is featured prominently in an ongoing exhibit.
Researchers from LAS are fitting contributors for an ongoing art exhibition linking science, communities, and art. Images in the exhibit, called The Art of Science: Images from the Institute for Genomic Biology 2.0, are derived from research at the U of I that addresses issues in the environment, health, and energy use and production. See more about the exhibit.
More LAS News Articles
- LAS Alumnus Leads a Dual Life in Promoting Peace and Assistance Between North and South Korea
- The Illinois Trial Team knows how to argue their case.
- Professors in and affiliated with the College of LAS receive one of the highest academic honors in the country.
- Study Shows How Teen Drivers are Less Risky when Mom is Watching
- 10 Ways Student Life Has Changed at Illinois
- Classics professor investigates Native American encounters with Latin.
College of LAS News
- All 2015 News
- News Archive
- Email Newsletter
- LASNews Magazine
- Class Notes