The Art of Science
Art from researchers in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences is featured prominently in an ongoing exhibit.
Researchers from LAS are fitting contributors for an ongoing art exhibition linking science, communities, and art. Images in the exhibit, called The Art of Science: Images from the Institute for Genomic Biology 2.0, are derived from research at the U of I that addresses issues in the environment, health, and energy use and production. See more about the exhibit.
More LAS News Articles
- A Growing Hindi Program Expands in Cyberspace
- Recent Alumni Receive Prominent Grants for Work in Literature
- New Journal that Deepens Our Understanding of the Middle Ages Begins with an Examination of the Black Death
- Political Scientist Studies How Rule Changes Affect the Course of History
- Researchers Map the Best Locations to Grow Bioenergy Crops
College of LAS News
- All 2015 News
- News Archive
- Email Newsletter
- LASNews Magazine
- Class Notes