College of LAS News
Marketing and Media
Faculty Honors and RSS Feed
Requesting a Donor Honor Roll
Before you request a donor honor roll for your department you need to determine the type of information you wish to receive.
- Determine the fiscal year your honor roll will be acknowledging. (Fiscal years run from July 1-June 30.)
- Select your donor categories. A common example of donor categories are: $1-$99, $100-$249, $250-$499, $500-$999, $1,000.
- Decide which funds you will include in your request. Do you want to honor donors to any fund in your department or only donors to your annual fund or another specific fund?
Entering Your Request
Once you have decided the type of information you wish to receive, you are ready to make your request on the Foundation website. This link will take you to a foundation form that will allow you to request your honor roll information.
- In the box titled "I wish to select," enter the following: A donor honor roll for the fiscal (year) to the (fund(s) for the department of (department name). The donor groups should be broken down into the following categories: (donor categories).
- In the box titled "Describe purpose of output," enter the following: to recognize donors to the department of (department name).
- Leave the boxes titled "Tracking Code," "Fund Number," and "Output Type" blank.
- In the box titled "Other Sort," enter: sort by giving.
Things to Keep in Mind
- When you request a donor honor roll, you will be given information about individuals and companies that fall into the categories you have requested.
- Donor honor rolls must be requested at least two weeks before the information is required.
- The information will be put into your Files and Reports within the UIF Online in an Excel format. If you have any other preferences, please list them in the box titled "Special Instructions."