LAS Alumni Information
- Saturday, February 22, 2014
- 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Trump International Hotel & Tower
Join LAS alumni and friends for an exclusive event at Trump International Hotel & Tower in the heart of Chicago. Enjoy panoramic views of Lake Michigan and the Chicago River while partaking of an extensive brunch buffet in the Grand Ballroom. Here is just a sampling of items to be offered:
- Individual yogurt and mixed berry parfaits topped with granola
- Yukon Gold potato and egg salad with crisp bacon
- Mr. Trump’s bibb wedge with Stilton, bacon, grape tomatoes, egg, and red onion
- Challah French toast with Grand Marnier and honey
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese
Executive chef Michael Fiddler, who previously worked with five-star chefs at luxury hotels such as the Ritz-Carlton in New Orleans and the Mandarin Oriental in Washington, D.C., will share the secrets to preparing his signature dish—duck confit roesti with poached eggs.
We’ll also learn more about the functional and beautiful corridor of public space along the Chicago River, a long-term work in progress in the city’s architectural landscape. An associate from Ross Barney Architects, developers of the Riverwalk Wabash Plaza, will provide an overview of the project and its planned expansion.
Registration Fee: $90/person
Deadline for Registration: Saturday, February 1, 2014
Register online or call toll-free (888) 333-9644 or (217) 300-8575.
Excellently planned and executed. First class all the way.
Crystal Lake, IL