About giving to LAS
Support from alumni and friends makes all the difference in the lives of students and faculty members, and for those who will be affected by the work they're doing now and in the future.
Donor support can help LAS by supporting four key areas within the college
- Supporting students with financial need through the Lincoln Scholars Initiative
- Recruiting and retaining the best faculty members
- Updating the facilities where more than 14,000 students learn each year
- Supporting our work to encourage student professional and personal development
You can make a gift in many ways in order to have a lasting impact on the students and faculty members in LAS. Learn more about your options:
- Create an endowment at a variety of different endowment levels.
- Maximize your giving with options like gifts of property or securities.
- Create a planned or deferred gift.
- Become a member of Illinois' recognition societies
Many companies will match, even double or triple your gift to the college. Request and complete the Matching Gift Form from your company's human resources office, then mail it along with your gift check. Learn more about matching gifts.
Have more questions? Let us know.