LAS Office of Communications and Marketing
The LAS Office of Communication and Marketing specializes in marketing to external audiences—the students you wish to recruit, the alumni you wish to engage—whenever your unit has to present its best image.
- Digital signs in Lincoln Hall
Learn more about displaying your organization's information on the five digital signs within Lincoln Hall.
- Social media resources
Tips for those managing social media accounts within LAS.
We offer services to help you from the planning stages to the project’s completion.
- Project timelines
See timelines for print projects, mass emails, and marketing research.
Get PowerPoint templates, newsletter and publicity tips, sample fundraising forms, and release forms.
Our office has created everything from newsletters and magazines to total identity packages.
Submitting your project
- To submit a job request, email email@example.com.
- Consult this printing checklist for information to send along with your project and actions you may need to take.
- Costs vary widely, but see our cost guidelines for an overview of charges.
- Office of Communications and Marketing
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- 2040 Lincoln Hall,
702 S. Wright St., MC-448
Urbana, IL 61801
College of LAS News
Marketing and media
- Communications and marketing
- For the media