LAS Student Handbook
- Majors & Minors
- Degree Requirements
- Course Guidelines
- Academic Standing
- Attendance & Withdrawals
- Dates & Deadlines
- Advising & Support
Careers and Extracurricular Development
Student Activities and Forms
Newly Admitted Students
Congratulations on being admitted to the University of Illinois!
Here’s what to do if you are just getting acquainted with the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- Admitted Visit Programs: This program, which runs February-April, will give you a chance to interact with the College of LAS, hear from current students, learn more about U of I, and get your questions answered.
- College of LAS Open House: Friday, March 8, 2013, 1-4 p.m., Lincoln Hall. Invent Yourself in LAS!
LAS at a Glance
- Check out Innovative Education in LAS:
- LAS Top 10 Innovation Initiative Brings More Class Interaction
- LAS Blockbuster Courses Gain Multidisciplinary Approach
- LAS OnLine Is at the Forefront of the Online Course Revolution
- Science, Technology, and Math Evolve in Hands-On Learning
- U of I Partners with Coursera to Offer MOOCs
- Discover the World with Faculty-Led LAS Courses Abroad
- Read about Global Programs and Opportunities on Campus
- See LAS Faculty Accomplishments
- Browse a Timeline of LAS Milestones
- Hear about U of I Experiences Firsthand from LAS Student Bloggers
Accept Your Offer
Here’s an Admissions checklist for you to complete your enrollment and join the Illini family!
Global Studies Summer Workshop: Earn college credit during this one-week intensive study of international human rights and participate in a trial court simulation. Applications due April 1, 2013.
Stay Connected with LAS
Questions? Email LAS Student Academic Affairs.