To speed the process of managing your academic program:
- First fill out the form—this will make your advising appointment more efficient.
- Bring all the pages of the form (including instruction sheets) to your advising appointment.
- Deliver your completed form in person to the office indicated.
(Note: Students affiliated with the Educational Opportunities Program [EOP] or President's Award Program [PAP] should submit all forms in person to the LAS Access and Achievement Office in 112 English.)
Majors and Minors
- Change of Major
Note: first see if there are special requirements that must be cleared with your department. This form is not to be used to declare a second major.
- Declare a Second Major (obtain from LAS Student Academic Affairs)
- Declare a Minor
Course Adds, Changes, Drops
- Late Course Add/Section Change/Credit Change
- Petition for Late Course Drop (obtain from LAS Student Academic Affairs)
(Note: On Reading Day and during the Final Examination period, students will not be permitted to submit a Late Drop Petition without consulting first with a dean or advisor at LAS Student Academic Affairs in 2002 Lincoln Hall or the Access and Achievement Program in 112 English Building. Students who wish to drop a summer course after the deadline should see a dean or advisor in the LAS Student Academic Affairs office or the Access and Achievement Program office.)
- Petition for Retroactive Course Drop (obtain from LAS Student Academic Affairs)
Course Load, Credit/No Credit, and Grade Replacement
- Course Underload (obtain from LAS Student Academic Affairs)
- Course Overload (For LAS students only)
- Credit/No Credit
- Petition for Electing Credit/No Credit After the Deadline
- Grade Replacement Request
Attendance and Withdrawals
- Students may cancel their entire Fall 2015 registration in Enterprise through Friday August 21. After that date, students who are on campus and need to withdraw from the entire semester should come to 2002 Lincoln Hall (or 112 English Building for AAP students). Students who are not on campus should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Petition for Retroactive Withdrawal
- Petition for Course Substitution: Advanced Composition
- Language Petition for Accommodation for Students With Disabilities
- LAS Re-entry Process
- LAS Non-Degree Application
- Application for Second Degree in LAS (obtain from LAS Student Academic Affairs)
Forms may also be obtained from LAS Student Academic Affairs.
LAS Student Handbook
- Majors & Minors
- Degree Requirements
- Course Guidelines
- Academic Integrity
- Academic Standing
- Attendance & Withdrawals
- Dates & Deadlines
- Advising & Support
- LAS Honors
- International Programs
- Access and Achievement Program
- LAS 101: Freshman Seminar
- LAS 199: Transfer Advantage