College of LAS « Illinois

Student forms

To speed the process of managing your academic program:

  1. First fill out the form—this will make your advising appointment more efficient.
  2. Bring all the pages of the form (including instruction sheets) to your advising appointment.
  3. Deliver your completed form in person to the office indicated.
    (Note: Students affiliated with the Educational Opportunities Program [EOP], President’s Award Program [PAP], or Transition Program should submit all forms in person to the LAS Access and Achievement and Transition Office in 2002 Lincoln Hall.)

Majors and minors

Course adds, changes, and drops

  • Late Course Add/Section Change/Credit Change
  • Petition for Late Course Drop (obtain from LAS Student Academic Affairs)
    (Note: On Reading Day and during the Final Examination period, students will not be permitted to submit a Late Drop Petition without consulting first with a dean or advisor at LAS Student Academic Affairs or Access and Achievement Program, both in 2002 Lincoln Hall. Students who wish to drop a summer course after the deadline should see a dean or advisor in the LAS Student Academic Affairs office or the Access and Achievement Program office.)
  • Petition for Retroactive Course Drop (obtain from LAS Student Academic Affairs)

Course Load, Credit/No Credit, and Grade Replacement

Attendance and withdrawals

Degree requirements


Forms may also be obtained from LAS Student Academic Affairs.